Lil' Jon, will you PIMP MY TEETH?
I haven't been the best at flossing lately, so when I started back on a regular regimen earlier this week, I got a little floss cut between two back molars. Ouch. It throbs and itches and feels pretty gnarly. I've been rinsing with anasceptic and trying to drink more hot tea to help ease the pain.
So any way, my birthday is coming up next Sunday. I was hoping to celebrate with friends on the Saturday night prior, maybe some good food, cake and mega-fun times! Well, I just so happen to hear today that one Jens effing Lekman is playing at Cafe Du Nord that very same night. I have to go! Does that mean that I have to miss out on a mega-fun birthday party in Sacramento? Probably. Is it worth it? It has to be. If I could clone myself, I could enjoy both events.
No comments:
Post a Comment