Sausages and beeeens.
I know where Stuart Murdoch lives. So I'm back from tour and have been back for a while. Everything with the house and moving and unpacking has been taking up so much of my time, that I haven't been able to do much else. Like write here. The house is shaping up just fine. Having all the boxes in here from the apartment made me realize that we had so, so, so much junk in our apartment. How did we ever get by without a second bedroom, an office and 840 square feet of extra space? It was tough, but we did it. It'll be the story that we tell our kids later. "Our kitchen in the apartment was so small that we couldn't be in there at the same time!"
I miss being in London. With the gray skies, our favorite London friends, all those yummy crisp flavours and the ales, ciders, stouts, lagers and pubs to drink them in.
Sigh.
I am borrowing Leon's iPod here at work. I am in love with it and I want one of my own.
NP: Knock Knock "I've Been A Drag"
-Teeni Clanger
No comments:
Post a Comment