Mouse, you toothless puff. Part 2.
Last night I went out back to call the cats in. I'm saying "here kitty, kitty, kitty.." and I hear "RROOOOWWWRRR!" Suddenly a puff of fur runs through two picket fences, around and up the deck through the back door. It was Mouse. She was being chased by another cat. The other cat was pacing in the alley, looking on and flitting its tail about. Leon went to calm Mouse down and noticed that she was missing her collar. Her collar with the new ID tag on it! The one we just bought! Those raggedy alley cats beat up my baby and stole her collar! More than likely, she got it caught on something and the break-away feature did its job. I'll go looking for it when I get home.
Poor Mouse must have been an easy target. Her nails were freshly cut, she's missing a tooth and she had a shiny new ID tag on. My cat is a nerd.
No comments:
Post a Comment