Curbing
Last night I was supposed to go to Lala Land. Instead I ended up getting sucked into 4 episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm. It has to be my new favorite show because it fills the void of Seinfeld. I still have reruns to watch, but I've seen every last one of them before anyway.
Everyone at work is having babies. I just want a house, so I can have dog. A fawny, male whippet. Named Barkemedes.
There's an Italian cucuy movie at the Tower that I want to try and see in the next few days. Cucuy. Growning up, my dad would always call scary movies, cucuy movies. I thought it was a family thing, but recently I found out that El Cucuy is the boogieman or a monster. I guess that means the spanglesh phrase: cucuy movie just means "monster movie." Glad I got that figured out.
No comments:
Post a Comment