Please.
Please don't make me talk about how stressed out I am, I'll just start crying and make mascary eyes.
So, this is what I'm pretending to be really excited about instead of stressing out on the wedding.
1. Live chat with America's Next Top Model winner, Yoanna House at 1:30 PM! I have three questions for her.
2. My bachelorette party on April 9.
3. Getting our marriage liscense today at 4:20.
What? Okay, I'll tell you what my most stressful thing is about this freaking wedding: money. I have spent every last drop of every paycheck on wedding stuff for the last few weeks. And I still have more things to buy. Jewelry for the wedding, a getaway outfit, make up, hair, tan, manicure and pedicure. Uggh, and all that alcohol for the reception. I wanted to buy another swim suit, but at this point, that's just wishful thinking. I just called AP looking for that expense check they owe me from Hawaii. I could sure use that $178 right about now because my $37.00 checking account balance is just not going to get me through next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment