Monday, March 22, 2004

A cycle of anger.

In my office, we have this cycle of anger theory. If you could chart your anger out on paper, it will follow a circular path and evolve along the way.

(imagine this is a circle shaped chart)

Issue occurs and then you feel....
1. Extreme annoyance.
2. Anger.
3. Disbelief.
4. Indifference.
5. It's just laughable now.

I have several issues right now that are in different stages on this anger cylcle. Let's see if I can sketch them out where they are.

That guy at work: 4
That lady at work: 5
My boyfriend's work (never busy over there until I need him): 1
Wedding crap: 4
My band: straddeling 4 and 5
My mom: 3
That zit on my nose!: 2

As you can see, I'm just beginning the cycle on some of these and close to ending on others. Just getting this out makes me feel a little better, a little like I have it all sorted out in a way.








No comments: