Monday, November 17, 2003

Volando Voy

Fun weekend. Sleepy times. I'm tired. All night I dreamed abour tigers. I think it's because of something I must have seen on television. Cable television. That I just paid $54 for. Convenient, multi-channel entertainment and live Kings games all season will be my financial ruin.

I guess I didn't like what I wrote previously, so I'm writing this instead:

For my job, I do some local marketing stuff for Hawaii. I know, that's great huh? But I haven't been on a business trip there yet. So, since I really don't know much about the market (which is why I need to go on a business trip there, hello!), I put some Hawaii news headlines on my daily news site. I just want to express my suprise at the alarming number of "Body found floating in water" headlines I've seen in the last 3 months or so.

Attention people in Hawaii, tourists or otherwise: Wear life jackets!












No comments: