We are like giants.
Two people this year have decided to gift us with giant bottles of liquor. We have one giant bottle of Golsh beer and a comically big bottle of pino grigio. I only have one explaination for this. They've found us out. You see, when we drink alcohol, we become giant beings and regular sized bottles of beer and wine are dwarfed to us. Our benefactors are so thoughtful.
Inadvertantly, I left my favorite black cardigan at Amy's two weeks ago. Since it's the most perfect cardigan ever, I wear it nearly every day. I hadn't realized that it was such a crucial piece of my wardrobe, but now since it's laying in a sad heap on the side of a couch 100 miles away, I sure do miss it. I tried on three outfits this morning that just didn't look right without my cardigan.
These past two nights I've had work anxiety dreams that have woken me up far before my alarm is set to go off. Tuesday night, I dreamed that I was on a business trip to Hawaii. I woke up and felt the need to mentally plan out a business trip to Hawaii, in case I ever had to take one. I couldn't go back to sleep. Last night I hada dream that an ad that I booked didn't run. I woke up and planned out my morning so that I wouldn't forget to book any ads when I got into work. Then I couldn't go back to sleep...but then I did and dreamed about being on a sweepstakes show where I had to race through an obsticle course for a cash prize. I won 10th place and got a BMW and $200 in twenty dollar bills. My name was Maggie.
No comments:
Post a Comment