Somebody has a case of the Mondays!
Today, I am so cranky. Just thouroughly annoyed with everything.
Art dept guy: You have to pick more minis for the 4/23 market champs in Portland because the Heart in-store is only in Seattle.
Me: What? Didn't we already do this?
Art dept. guy: No.
Me: (Audible sigh). Okay, I'll do it later. LATER.
Office lady: Blah, blah, blah coupon, blah, blah, blah.
Me: Don't do a coupon.
Office lady: No coupons?
Me: Yeah, we can't go willy nilly with coupon making anymore.
Office lady: What constitutes willy nilly?
Me: (Audible sigh). There's a meeting on it today, they'll tell you all the details. (Audible sigh, louder).
Office matron: Are you going to change your memo number?
Me: No.
Office matron: Well, you put the wrong memo number on the sheet, but it's correct in the title of the email.
Me: I know.
Office matron: Well, why not send out a revision?
Me: The stores can figure it out.
Office matron: No, they can't. There's been a lot of confusion.
Me: (Audible sigh). Fine.
Some label guy: I know I missed the deadline by about two weeks, but is it too late to get this title into your program?
Me: (Audible sigh). I'll get back to you.
I'm not in the mood for work today.
No comments:
Post a Comment