Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Crazy lady movie and belly rolls.

I love the Women's Entertainment channel. They seem to have a never ending supply of campy '70s and early '80s movies with female leads. This weekend I was so fortunate to catch Mahogany, starring Diana Ross, Anthony Perkins, and the ever suavecito Billy Dee Williams. An emaciated Diana Ross gnashed her teeth and screamed through most of it. What a crazy lady. I loved it.
Since December, I haven't been doing any weight training, just cardio. I think I need to take up some weights again. I started to gain a few pounds. A month ago, the cleaning lady at the office told me my ass was getting bigger (it was meant to be a compliment). And I thought, yes, my ass is bigger....and it shakes when I dance. How novel! But by this mornining this weight thing has gone too far. While walking down the stairs to my car, I noticed that with each step, my belly was a jiggle. And this weekend while riding in the car to San Francisco, I went to grab something from the floor of the car and couldn't reach it because of my new belly rolls. Something has to be done.




No comments: