My sister is doing much better these days. But I bet if you met her, you still wouldn't know we were related. Yesterday was her 9 month anniversary of being sober and I'm so proud of her. She's got a place of her own, and recently was on the news about it. Apparently her landlord is a creep.
Ortiz pays $550 ...She says Claiborne never made sexual advances toward her, but her new neighbor says she was warned by a tenant moving out.
Watch out landlord guy. My sister will knock your block off if you get too funny on her.
Now, because I'm feeling lazy, some lists:
Top worst breakfast today: Quesadilla.
Top "I made this salad": Chinese chickenless salad.
Top frozen pizza: The kind with sauce in the crust.
Top "I saved the game" shooter: M.Bibby.
Top CDs: Mosquitoes, Shop Assistants, Black Tambourine.
Top free lunch today: With the LA Times.
Top friends that I don't see as much as I should: Ben, Shaun, Becky, TC.
Top girls names that aren't Becky: Un-Becky and Non-Becky.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment