Friday, April 12, 2002

Oh, there you are.



I called my eye doctor and made a fuss about their prices on contacts, so they lowered the price to 50% off. I felt bad so I brought them a big box of dance cds. Art, who was very sweet and totally helpful was very appreciative and gave me 4 free boxes of contact lens juice. "We love dance music here! Anything that gets us bumpin'." I had a bunch of dance promos here so it worked out for everyone. Now I can see more clearly than ever. The best way for me to explain it is this: It's like being a movie camera. I can focus on the tiny leaves in trees, the license plates on the cars downstairs, the people crossing the street several blocks down. It's the best feeling and the worst. It's terrible because it makes me realize just how bad my eyesight has deteriorated to. If you knew how blind I really am, you'd be apalled.
How do you do it Teeni?
Nobody knows, baby.

No comments: