Coming at you live today from the Cindy Wolfe Princess Phone. Actually, this is not the princess phone, but I have one just like it. Somewhere in a box that I haven't unpacked yet. It's my back up phone for when the power goes out, or when I leave the cordless off the charger for too long. I got it when I was in Olympia a few years ago. It has the best, muffled, old-phone sound.
I finally got my Beat Happening box set. It's beautiful. The decided that the music is the soundtrack to my life. I read the booklet while doing laundry on Sunday. It made me think of being in Olympia, and the fun that I had there. Walking around downtown, seeing lots of wonderful bands, wandering around the Evergreen Campus at night and shopping in the tiny record, and diy shops. I should go back sometime.
Hey Radio, do these phones work?
No comments:
Post a Comment