Those things that people forward to you, part 2.
1. living arrangements?
Apartment with Leon. It has that "1920s Charm." Or so the sign says so outside.
2. what book are you reading now?
"Red Lobster, White Trash and The Blue Lagoon" by Joe Queenan. Even if he talks smack about Kenny G, chain restaurants, John Tesh and bad musicals, I just have to say it. This book is too negative! I don't like it.
3. what is on your mouse pad?
A Seattle Weekly advertisement. It was free.
4. favorite board games?
Scrabbel, Trivial Pursuit, Yahtzee, Pictionary.
5. favorite magazines?
Cutie, Non-No, Lucky, Vanity Fair, New York, Shape, Bitch, Bust, Vegetarian Times, a little of everything.
6. favorite smells?
Clean laundry, lavender, grapefruit, photo chemicals, the co-op.
7. favorite sounds?
Keyboard clatter, cat bells, change jingling in my pocket.
8. worst feeling in the world?
After I've said something I know I shouldn't have.
9. first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
"Oh shit, do I have to go to work again?!" Or, "I can just hit snooze and sleep 8 more minutes."
10. favorite color?
Light blue, black, brown.
11. how many rings before you answer the phone?
I just let the machine get it. It's never for me.
12. future child's name?
Boys: Ira, Cecil. Girls: Stella, Marisol, Ketzl, or Freda.
13. what is most important in life?
The Beatles say "All You Need Is Love." I'm inclinded to go with that.
14. favorite foods?
Cheese, olives, cheese, mushrooms.
15. chocolate or vanilla?
Mint chip.
16. do you like to drive fast?
I would like to, but my car doesn't go faster than 70.
17. do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No, just real ones.
18. storms - cool or scary?
Exciting.
19. what type was your first car?
1983 Chevette.
20. if you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be?
A whole slew of dead photographers, filmmakers, and maybe Andy Warhol circa 1966.
21. favorite alcoholic drink?
Blended margarita, black & tan.
22. what is your zodiac sign?
Pisces.
23. do you eat the stems of broccoli?
I try not to waste precious appetite on food that doesn't taste good, so...no.
24. if you could have any job you wanted what would it be?
Art magazine photographer, forensic scientist, animal health studies professor, elementary schoo teacher, stewardess in 1960.
25. if you could dye your hair, what color?
I like mine the way it is, thanks.
26. have you ever been in love?
Everyday.
27. is the glass half empty or half full?
Fully empty.
28. favorite movies?
City of Lost Children, Ma Vie En Rose, Amelie, The Sound of Music, The Time Machine, Annie Hall, The Worst Witch, Funny Face, Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf?
29. do you type with your fingers on the right keys?
Of course.
30. what's under your bed?
Dust bunnies, monsters, cats, cat toys and shoes.
31. what is your favorite number?
I'm partial to even numbers.
32. favorite sport to watch?
Basketball, cliff diving, olympic gymnastics and any kind of cheerleading competitions.
33. if you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would be more outgoing, and when I opened my mouth to speak, only the most interesting things would come out.
34. say something about the person who sent this to you.
T.C. is a mysterious man with a very unconventional sense of humor.
35. person who you send this to that is most likely to respond?
I can't give two shits about it.
36. person you send this to who is least likely to respond?
I can't give three shits about that.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment