Monday, March 04, 2002

Oui, Oui.



We decided on The Frenchmen as our band name. Only one of us is French, but we can all wear berets and say oui, oui like the rest of them.
This weekend was gluttenous. I ate bad food and drank terrible ammounts of alcohol from Friday through Sunday and I received at least three birthday cards with cats on them. I've been pegged as the cat lady who likes nothing but cat things. It was the best extended birthday weekend ever.
I'm now lucky to be on Denise's shitlist again. I've been told that it's because I didn't go to her birthday party in January. I don't remember what I did that night, but I was under the impression that my attendance wasn't mandatory. I also didn't think that it would be a very big deal since we were on friendly, but not close terms. I know it shouldn't astound me, but I'm absolutely amazed yet again that she has wasted so much energy and grief on me. I'll never understand it.
Later.

No comments: