Leon was cooking soup last night. He called me over to the living room window.
Leon: "Look, a limo."
Me: "Oh yeah."
Leon: "Suprise, we're going out. Happy Valentines Day!"
Me: "Really?!"
Leon: "Nah, just kidding."
And then some people got in and it drove off.
Today is Leon's birthday. He is a sprightly 27. Just two years and a dozen days older than me. I gave him his present this morning, a big muff pedal. Apparently, this is a cool present for a burgeoning musician.
When I was walking out of the building this morning I ran into a lady on the stair. She was still dressed in evening attire, red dress, stockings, black strappy heels, messed up hair. She climbed up slowly as I thought to myself: She is the ghost of her date last night.
My Dream Submitted for Analysis:
I was wandering around the mall. I went into the Discovery store where Leon was working. There was a kimono dragon cage and he was cleaning it out. The lizard got out and began to walk around, loose in the mall, totally vicious. I ran back into the store and screamed for someone to catch it. Then it becan to chase me, through parking lots, stores, up stairs, on and over furniture. Finally, I ended up in a movie theater for a double feature on nature films. Then I woke up to take a wicked piss.
"Animals chasing me" dreams, what do they all mean?!
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment