Monday, November 19, 2001

Wish us luck.



I'm really kicking myself now for not going to see Trembling Blue Stars on Saturday. There was too much confusion on whether I was on the guest list or not, so we just decided on not making the trip down there only to turn around and go home. Instead I went to Heather's for craft fun. She began a crochet project and I made a flax seed sock monkey with lavender in it for my eye balls. we had a good time though, talking and stuff about buying houses, people we know that are having babies. Growing up, finally.
We viewed two apartments this weekend. The best being one on G Street. One bedroom, one bath with hardwood floors, dining room, storage and a nice built-in hutch. We both fell in love with it, and we hope that they pick us. I'm mailing the money orders for the application process off today. Wish us luck.
Friday we saw the Harry Potter movie. I liked it, but some of the reviews were right. The Harry Potter kid was sort of non-reactionary. Oh well. They're just kids after all.
Later.

No comments: