Wednesday, November 07, 2001

>The ultimate kitchen fan battle, Autumn 2001!



I think our upstairs neighbor is having a battle with us. See, she likes to smoke cigarettes right under her range top exhaust fan, while it's on. I guess that she's thinking that her graceful, blue plumes of smoke just float right up like a cloud of nicotine fairies, through the exhaust passage and escapes into the sky. This is so not the case! In fact, the smoke instead gets pushed down into my apartment! It stinks up my whole house and gives me a headache. I've bought air fresheners, lit candles, lit inscence! Nothing works. Our house still smells like ghetto house. The only way I can sort of prevent it is to turn on our ktichen fan every time she turns on hers. Last night was a super battle of near collosal proportions. She turned hers on, I turned mine on, she turned hers off, I turned mine off. Mere minutes later, she turns hers on again, so I turn mine on, too. Off, on, off, on, off, on! It went on for quite sometime.
There's just too much for me to do today. I am supposed to go see my sister from 5-7:30, Leon wants to have band practice at 6:30, Heather wanted to go to the gym for an ab workout and I still have to do laundry. Everyone wants a piece of me these days.
Let's all hope that my rent check didn't bounce.
Later.


No comments: