Because I'd rather be home in bed, sleeping, or having hot tea or something. I hadn't had caffine in a couple of days, so last night I had about half a Pepsi. It must have been the caffine, or maybe it was all the sugar, but suddenly I was cooking dinner, then quite abruptly I declared: "Let's clean out our closet, it's making me crazy!" We must have gotten rid of like 6 boxes of terrible clothes, clothes that we had gotten too fat for, and some ratty shoes. After we packed up all the boxes, we had Talulah Gosh practice for a while. I don't think it will be as hard as I thought. I almost have "I Can't Get No Satisfaction (Thank God)" all the way, on my first try even. So then we dropped off the boxes at Purple Heart, and almost went to the gym, too. I guess I was pretty wired. Thank goodness we have a clean closet now. Next project: The magazine mess.
Now presenting, my Target wish list. Just in time for the Winter Holidays.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment