Friday, November 09, 2001

>Rock Total.



Saw Stereo Total last night. I had a good time at a show for once in a long while, and I actually danced a bit of pogo. Momus was in rare form, I must say. Last time I saw him it was in Sacramento and he was good, but I wasn't that impressed. Maybe this being San Francisco, he pulled out all the stops. Prancing about like a cat, miming a Japanese girl on holiday in Rome, he was all over. I'm pretty sad that we aren't going again tonight. We saw TC last night, briefly. I was about to start talking to him, but suddenly a gaggle of girls errupted into the white girl dance, right on top of me. I fought my way out tooth and nail, only to find out that TC was just all, "oh, see you guys later." Oh well, we will see him around sometime.
I went to see my mom this morning. She was still in the hospital. My poor mom, she's been through so much. She doesn't deserve to have creepy diseases like metastic cancer, and avascular nucleroisis. She's going home today, and I'll go see her this weekend.
I was thinking about someone that I used to go out with. We lived together for a while, and shared everything. Clothes, hair products, clothes, chores, dogs, Cleo and meals. We ate vegetarian meals, because as I always thought, we were both vegetarians. I came to find out, after we broke up that she wasn't a vegetarian at all! Imagine that. I'm sorry, but this bothered me way more than the time that she claimed to be the gayest person she knew, then went and turned un-gay. She also said that she wanted to be the boss of everything. To be the boss of everything is a lofty goal.
Me, I just want to be the boss of a few things. They are:
1. The boss of Leon not interrupting me when I speak.
2. The boss of traffic (this includes parking).
3. The boss of the radios in my house on the weekends.
4. The boss of who deserves to have animals as pets.
5. The boss of no smoking anywhere.
That's not too much.
Later.

No comments: