Monday, August 13, 2001

>Twice times. One, two, three.
Friday. Saw Hedwig & the Angry Inch. Wished I was a glitzy rock singer. Got in free, free popcorn, free soda pop.
Satruday. Got my hair cut, and got checked out by some dude. Give it up! Ate lunch, went shopping. Ended up at Bonnie's for a late gathering for her and Ian's birthdays. We watched Flash Gordon and drank. Rory came over and had us all in stitches. Fuck, dude. Passed out watching Monkey Bone. Wait, I don't pass out, I fall asleep.
Sunday. Went to the farmer's market with Mair. Saw Rebecca, got veggies. Went to the Japanese Bazzar. Lame, I'm spoiled because of Japantown. Ate nachos at Hamburger Mary's. Went shopping with Leon for shoes. Took a nap, ate dinner. Went out for drinks with Tom. Ehh, it was okay. Drank some girl drinks.
Leon starts work today!! I'm making him call me on his break.
Later.

No comments: