Friday, August 10, 2001

>Like a gull takes to the wind...
Thursday. I have to say that AT&T Broadband sucks. We tried to get cable yesterday, but they're lame and didn't come. Kept poor Leon on hold for hours. I spent too much money that I didn't even have at the Gap. The clothes I got, I just have to take back anyway. The pants are too big and this morning I unfolded the shirt and found out that I accidentally bought a long sleeve instead of a short one. Rats. I also saw Tom in his new store. He's working for Sam Goody now. Crazy. He said he's making more money, and it's much closer to where he lives, so I guess that's better for him. Since he didn't kick his own butt out of his old store, they ended up kicking it for him. Either way, it had to be done. Jeff Kravitz called me yesterday and I had no idea who he was for the first minute of our conversation. After all, there are a lot of Jeffs out there.
I just found out that I can't access my old Angelfire page! Angelfire-Lycos has gotten all weird now. It just won't recognize me as a member. ARRGH!
Later.


No comments: