>More Hits For The Lover In You
Okay, here's the first post. Don't expect anything special because it might take me a while to get into this. Today is Friday. What a funny week. Each day didn't feel like the day it was supposed to be. I kept thinking that Wednesday was Thrursday and so forth. I'll try to enjoy the weekend, though it looks as if I'll be pretty busy. Last night I went down to Retrofit to see Mark and Calvin play. Very exciting. Calvin played two Halo Benders songs, a DNSS song and "Ambulence Drive Blues" acapella. Mark Robinson played a couple of Unrest songs, and that made me very happy. TC came down to see it too, he seemed pleased. He Rijk and I stood around and they told me some funny station stories. I always enjoy those. The floor there is increibly hard and gave me a back ache. It was worth it though. Sometimes I just get so disenchanted with people in Sacramento.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment