Friday, March 01, 2013

Kittens Looking Good



The band I'm in has been working hard on adding to our set list and mixing down a split single. Once we have enough done, there may be a music video in the works which seems so I don't know...wild? Exciting? Kind of unreal? I mean, we haven't even played a show yet.

Anyway, faced with the prospect of being on video for all eternity has some of us sweating (send wine). What will it be like? What song will we do? What will we wear?! At her request, I took some notes from our singer and came up with two fun looks for her. I'm no fashion expert, but I love doing these personal style boards! It sort of feels like playing paper dolls with my friends. I have a lot of fun finding pieces and putting together these collages, imagining that who I'm making them for might be inspired by what they see. M, I hope you found this helpful!






No comments: