Breaking Katydid news. I think that thing just up and died. After terrorizing me by chirping all night for about three nights, it likely succumbed to starvation. I just hope it didn't lay any eggs first. I'm holding those cats accountable. Even Ira isn't that smitten with the cats. He gets their names wrong every time! There are only two cats. I don't know how he does this. He calls them both Mouse. Sometimes they are "the one with the two stripes," or "the one with the three stripes." Both cats kind of have stripes, but their most prominent difference is that one is a calico and one is not! Ira, come on dude. We've talked about this.
Oh, my rear! I've been spending a lot of time on the bike. Last night I rode for so long (in front of the TV on my indoor bike trainer watching a Tour de France movie for inspiration), that when I woke up this morning I was certain I was still on the bike. I might be on the bike right now. I'll get back to you on that. The resulting pain is making sitting down today acutely excruciating. Getting fit ain't for wimps.
No comments:
Post a Comment