Thursday, May 19, 2011

Root looks like a baby



Whoa. Check out what nature made. I found this weird parsnip at the co-op. It's kind of creepy. Do not attempt to recall this picture while you're trying to fall asleep tonight.

Today I feel absolutely crippled with neck pain (that's probably exaggerated). Is it possible to have your head dislocated (that is extremely exaggerated)? I need a chiropractor to take my head off and put it back on my neck gently, then make my back sound like a bag of microwave popcorn. Can this be done for around $40? Anymore than that and I feel like it's a rip off. Do chiropractors do Groupons?

2 comments:

beckler said...

Did you sing this in your head to the tune of "dude looks like a lady"?

Teeni said...

I did. I hoped everyone else would too. Could be a good Four Eyes parody...