
Hey, just checking in.
Speaking of checking, I hope you are checking out how adorable this kid is. This morning, as I was trying to get him out of bed he says, "Mom, just walk away." It was pretty funny. I had to walk away to compose myself before I tried waking him again. Mornings at 6:30 can be totally rough in our house. Ira could sleep an extra hour or two if we let him, but only on school days! On weekends, he's up, bright and chipper by 6:30 a.m., no later! I do not understand this.
I've got a new strategy for waking grumpy, and it is called Cute Roulette. This morning, a video of a howling beagle puppy saved our lives and Ira woke up on the right side of the bed. Tantrum averted. I didn't even have to use my AK.
No comments:
Post a Comment