Monday, March 14, 2011

Styles for Heather

Miu Miu v neck cardigan
$745 - net-a-porter.com

H M tunic top
350 EUR - hm.com

T by Alexander Wang jersey tee
$78 - net-a-porter.com

Pintuck blouse
$40 - delias.com

V neck tee
$16 - madewell.com

BDG v neck tee
$16 - urbanoutfitters.com

Moschino high waisted skirt
$860 - net-a-porter.com

Roberta Roller Rabbit short skirt
$77 - piperlime.gap.com

Gap jeans
$70 - gap.com

Dress
$59 - ardenb.com

Petite textured belted cardigan
$40 - bananarepublic.gap.com

TopShop black legging
$40 - topshop.com

Repetto ballet flat
160 GBP - coggles.com

TOMS black flat shoes
$44 - toms.com

TopShop flat sandal
$36 - topshop.com

Long Sleeve Sheer Ruffled Tunic
$21 - aeropostale.com

Striped Pintuck Tunic
$20 - aeropostale.com



Can you believe that HH had me mixed up with some kind of fashion guru (I love you, don't stop!)? I put some styles together anyway to help inspire a fruitful shopping trip this weekend. Don't mind the prices, just consider the idea. I hope this helps!

5 comments:

cheapo said...

Do one for me!

Teeni said...

Dude. I'm totally doing one for you next.

IsamarDesigns said...

Okay. I love it all. Hopefully, our shopping trip will be rewarding. Oooh...and those little red shoes are awesome!

Alice said...

don't you think being a personal shopper would be a rad profession?

Anonymous said...

I would hire you! I need help, too! Somehow, I just can't seem to find anything that looks right for my age/body. I either look like a pregnant teen or a matronly librarian.
- HS