
Vegetarian vietnamese-style sandwich
Originally uploaded by riblet.
I had the best tofu sandwich for lunch today at Wayside Noodles. This photo is not the one I had, but they were kind of similar. It had fried tofu, some kind of teriyaki sauce, carrots, cukes, fresh jalapenos, all on a soft and crusty baguette. Hold the mayo please. It was so good, I did not want it to end. Bonus: It was under $5!!
I haven't been blogging lately, but really should. I sometimes end up with enough free time to read the entire internet and the comments. I hate to sit on these blogging hands anymore. Where to start?
We had a pretty tragic holiday season, which for me continues to drive home the point, more than ever, that anything can change at anytime. I find it so important to be present in the moment. I don't like to make resolutions (I once vowed to drink nothing but champagne and look where that went), but being cognizant of this life as it goes along is one thing I am trying to do more of.
So as I ate my awesome sandwich today, I REALLY ate it. Instead of wolfing it down, I took the time and tasted everything. In those few moments, Liz Lemon, it was the best sandwich of ALL TIME.
2 comments:
I want to go to there. Blerg.
-Liz Camillemon
I went to the Roseville location two days in a row this week and would not turn down a third or fourth trip!
Post a Comment