Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Where do you want to eat?


Leon's last burrito...until tomorrow.
Originally uploaded by riblet.

This question is enough to PARALYZE me with indecision. If I pick the wrong place, everyone is going to have a sucky meal. I can't be responsible for that!

If Leon suggests a place, it's always Vietnamese or Thai food. When I pick, it's always pizza or salads. Too often, we end up at Jimboy's because Ira always likes a good Jim-Jim meal.

I forgot where I read about this method, but I think it was over at Not Martha. When we are too hangry to stomach the pressure of picking a place to eat out at, we use this trick:

Person 1 picks five places they want to eat at.
Person 2 selects three of that five.
Person 1 then selects two of those three.
Person 2 then picks the final choice.

And that's the secret to our happy marriage.

1 comment:

leon said...

Revised algorithm:
1) Person 1 picks five places they want to eat at.

2) Person 2 selects three of that five.

3) Person 1 then selects two of those three.

4)Person 2 then picks the final choice.

5) Go to Jimboy's