Friday, September 03, 2010

Goosed

Oh, hi. Sorry, been hiding.

I don't blog for a while and then I start to procrastinate under the pressure to get caught up.

There hasn't been much in the way of events. We did go to Las Vegas for J's birthday. It was my first time there and it was pretty much exactly how I expected: hot, loud, crowded, gaudy and expensive. But also kind of fun in that "when in Rome" way.

And now for some Las Vegas themed stats:
Buffets eaten at - 0
Yard-long drinks consumed - 1 (from Coyote Ugly no less, the UGLY STICK)
Boobs in the style of beef jerky seen - 1 set (never wished I could unsee something)
Fights witnessed - 1 (a dude hitting a woman)
Celebrity sighting - 1 (LADY GAGA at the Venetian!)
Girls in prom attire - 1,000 if there were a dozen.
Profession of love from strange men received - 1
Money spent gambling - $0! (why gamble when you can get ripped off by so many other things?)
Hours driven round trip - 18, no joke.
Minds completely "asploded" from watching Cirque Du Soleil's Beatles Love show - 2 (at least mine and Leon's)

Next time I want to get the drink that is half my height and requires a neck strap to carry it.

No comments: