Monday, May 10, 2010

Do over


Mom
Originally uploaded by riblet.

I was too depressed to enjoy my Mother's Day hike and I had a late-afternoon total emotional freak-out. Then, I found a tick on my back.

I didn't have the greatest Mother's Day. Can I have a do over?

In the do over I want to sleep in, drink coffee and eat breakfast on the back deck, go for a bike ride and have an early dinner. Pizza. Yeah, pizza sounds great.

3 comments:

leon said...

Let's have a do over this Sat!

Alice said...

yeah, i was thinking your mother's day would be not so easy. which was probably unavoidable. you should definitely have a do over with morning coffee and pizza dinner.

man, the tick on the back is the worst!

Snufkin said...

Do over with pizza for breakfast! And eek on the tick.

I feel ya, a week from tomorrow is the 1st anniversary for my dad. And then Hallmark is not going to let me forget that Father's Day is coming up. Pizza sounds like a good (and appropriate) way of coping.