
Me and you
Originally uploaded by riblet.
Leon on leggings:
"Just to let you know, those are not pants."
Well, someone had to tell me before I got out of control. I admit to coming to the leggings party quite late. I'm not much of a trendsetter, in case you didn't notice. However, I'm making up for lost time. It's time to work out, where are my leggings? My legs are too pasty for this skirt/dress, where are my leggings? I'm home from work and can't wait to get out of this "state worker outfit," where are my leggings? It's time for bed, where are my leggings? You get the picture.
Love to Leon, the unlikely but much appreciated hero in my fashion rut.
2 comments:
i let scott tell me when something has gone horribly wrong in my wardrobe also. it's good to have an outsiders opinion sometimes. i would have never called you out on your leggings because i want to get a pair for myself! i'm even later to the game than you were.
I juuust got my first pair of leggings for a plane ride. They are so cozy and now I am really wondering why I didn't have these earlier. It kind of feels like grade 8 all over again when I got my Esprit t-shirt a year after everyone else did.
Post a Comment