Friday, September 11, 2009

A little bit of everything




I want to make a work out video called Highwater Bungalow Fitness. It will not include any jogging or jumping of any sort. While I don't have a true highwater (it's high enough) and I like my 30 Day Shred work out DVD, if I do everything it wants me to do, I end up shaking the entire house. Sometimes I can find a nice, sturdy floor joist to do my jumping jacks over, but not always. This poor little house. She's going to be 100 next year. Don't mention it to her, she's sensitive about her age.

Aww, look at Ira here. Yesterday was his first day of preschool. So sweet! He had a great time. Our next class is Wednesday.

How about Top Chef Las Vegas?! I'm really cheering for the tough Philly chick. She's really good, plus if I don't root for her, she'll beat me up.

I'd like to give a quick shout out to WebMD, which gives me the power to diagnose myself with awesome things like ganglion cysts. Hurrah!

2 comments:

Ally said...

Philly chick is good but I really like the Voltaggio brothers.
I just hope they get rid of Mike Isabella, the guy is a misogynistic douchebag.

IsamarDesigns said...

Oh, no a ganglion cyst? Those things are gnarly!