
Neon hearts forever
Originally uploaded by riblet.
I was never asked to prom. Okay, I lied. I was asked, but that guy was kind of a loser and I didn't want to go with him. I don't have any formal dance pictures to speak of, however Leon's photo collection includes tons of them. So jealous!
My oldest friend Rebecca is having a show at the Verge Gallery this month with a nice reception on Saturday, 3/14 (Second Saturday, y'all). Go view her prom queen collection and then have your own prom photo taken. There is a fee for the 5" x 7" photo, so bring your scrill. This can be your prom picture do-over. Think of how much better your hair looks now as opposed to high school days! I was there last night for the opening and the snacks are gooood! If that's important to you.
1 comment:
i missed it!! i got lazy and didn't pursue this even though i love the idea. looks like i'll just have to do something at glamour shots in the mall.
btw, the word verification for this post is "pulab"
Post a Comment