
Potential Halloween costume
Originally uploaded by riblet.
This week Ira has been cracking me up with cuteness, which is nice because on the other side of this lurk some awful tantrums. Here are a couple good ones:
1. "Haaa nerrr....a hat!" - Singing Hat Nerd by the Four Eyes.
2. "Domo! Mama, Domo! Oh, a Domo! Mamaaaa!" - Upon seeing all the cute Domo signs and toys at Target.
3. "Dada!" - He says this as he brings me an empty beer bottle from the recycling. I'm just happy he's not saying mama instead.
4. "Isaac, soooo iiiiidde!" Cracking himself up remembering the Slow Ride duet he sang with Isaac when he was over this week.
OMG. My wasp sting from last week still itches!
2 comments:
Oh your poor little sting! Remember those bites I got on my feet on Saturday? They are so itchy that I can't sleep. Luckily Brad came home and I used the anti-itch cream in his first aid kit!
Hat Nerd and Sloo Ride. Your kid is rad.
He kept saying 'Rockin'! at his birthday!
Post a Comment