Friday, June 13, 2008

Home Sweet Home


White House
Originally uploaded by riblet.

We are so glad to be back in town. This weather isn't even phasing me. Bring it on, I say! So long as it is not as humid as it was in DC, I can take it.

I love the West Coast. More than you know and for so many reasons.



Did you know Les and Oscar got married? It was such a nice ceremony.



And super fun party.



We were able to see some sights.



And meet up with some other friends, too.



We stayed in a really nice area in a cute hotel. But the staff sucked.



Ira had only one tantrum per plane. Not too bad, I was expecting much worse!

3 comments:

Ally said...

welcome home!

leon said...

shiny happy people

Unknown said...

It looks like you photoshopped out the Leon from the Washington Monument.