Saturday, February 16, 2008

Word inventory


He kind of looks like my mom here
Originally uploaded by riblet.

Here are all the words Ira can say. Some of them he doesn't say exactly right, but I understand him. I put his pronunciation in parentheses.

ball (bao)
duck
drink (ock)
hot
hat
hug (ug)
dog
cheese (chess)
mama
dada (di-dah)
banana (nanana)
milk (meh)
eyes
no
don't (doan)
bird (bees)
big bird (be-bees)
truck
more (mo)
cat (at)
yo gabba gabba (gabba gabba)
bubble (buh)
apple (apps)
cracker (ack)
Ira (I-wa)
rock (bock)
shoe (eet)

I think that last one, he has shoes and feet mixed up. Not too bad, Ira!

4 comments:

CM said...

I'm glad to see that cheese is one of his words!

Anonymous said...

I would be very interested in a tape of Ira saying "bananas rock". Can you make this happen?

-miller

Anonymous said...

He's obviously a genius.

- HS

Unknown said...

That'S awesome!

I love the picture Niki.

Which word was his first?