
Yo Gabba Gabba plushie
Originally uploaded by riblet.
The other day I got the sewing machine out and made some things. First, I made Ira this Yo Gabba Gabba plushie. What? You haven't see this show yet? You don't have to have kids, it's pretty awesome. Who else but Hollywood hipster types can teach kids about how to act proper in a mosh pit?
Then I made a sunglasses case. Mine always get scratched up, so I made a little bag with a draw string. 
Then Leon requested a heating pad. So I sewed up a real manly flax seed pillow. It goes in the microwave (oh shut up, you get more radiation exposure from eating microwaved leftovers) for three minutes. So warm!
OMG! Am I glad I watched Lost last night. There is so much about the season 3 finale that I forgot. I must admit that I got a little misty-eyed when poor Charlie met his fate.
1 comment:
I like those new goodies you've made!
I'm going to miss Charlie on Lost too. He was one of my faves.
Post a Comment