Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Yo Gabba Gabba


Kidrobot Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally uploaded by artoyzflickr.

This is the best kid show ever! I wish I had the toys for Ira, but they're only made by Kid Robot right now, which means they're probably already sold out, super expensive and for collectors only. Collectors that don't play with toys! Ira freaks out over this show. He dances, he claps, he is rapt with attention. And you know, the music and stories are not bad. I am convinced that it's made for adults keen on design and with an ear for good music. The fact that kids like it and that it airs on Nick Jr. is probably just secondary. Until the real, made-for-kids toys come out, I bought him a shirt with the characters on it for Christmas.

"My name is mommy, and I like to dance!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this! It looks so cute. I think not having cable is a serious deprivation... Is Ira interested in TV? A's only fascination is pressing the button...on and off and on and off and on and...

- HS