Saturday, December 01, 2007

The week in quotes


Leon's running in the CIM
Originally uploaded by riblet.

My eight year old niece: On Friday we're taking a field trip to go ice skating. No, we're actually going to Marine World because I don't want to go ice skating. No wait. It's Disneyland. We're going to Disneyland on Friday.
[Ed. note: What a lie!]

Ira: Ba!
[Ed. note: We believe he's saying "ball."]

My mom: I came down with this terrible cold, but then your dad brought home some of that Airborne for me and now I feel much better.
[Ed. note: Airborne won't cure a cold! It might not even prevent you from getting one.]

Leon: Whoa! Is that a Ferrari? Ferraris are like the Ferraris of cars.
[Ed. note: Ding, ding, ding!]



Yawn. Well, I guess I better get some rest. I have to be out there early tomorrow to watch Leon run by in the CIM! I'll be the one holding up this sign.

No comments: