
Other goat
Originally uploaded by riblet.
Sometimes when you get a long line of rotten things happening in a row, one good thing will happen and make everything better.
At the end of last week, I was at least 20 flavors of frustrated. Short story: baby and I needed a break, so then we got one. I had 6 glorious hours away from Ira. It was just what we both needed. When we woke up the next morning, he flung his little arms around my shoulders and gave me a big, open mouth kiss on my chin. I almost cried! It was if the whole terrible last week never happened.
When someone relies on you as much as he does on me, it can get kind of intense. That's why beer and shows were invented.
5 comments:
...and don't forget pizza! mmmmmm. That was a fun night!!!
You're right! Mmm, pizza. I want to run my fingers through it!
and asking your pals to babysit! i'm down to give you a break when you need one.
Oh man! Do I ever know the feeling! I'm just now getting to catch up on your blog after being too long absent, but had to say I hear ya!
duh.
It's Heather.
Post a Comment