Friday, November 09, 2007

One bad night


Oh
Originally uploaded by riblet.

Man. I made it. Last night was awful. Between Ira and Heylove, I couldn't sleep a wink. Then I started to get the most awful tension headache ever. The pain started behind my right eye and went down the side of my neck. I was totally miserable.

Ira's problem is that he doesn't want to sleep in his crib. If he sleeps with us, he eats all night long and I get very little rest. I know. Last night I tried in vain for 90 minutes to get him back to sleep in his crib. He ended up back in bed with me, but not without tons of tears (both of us) and one heavy sense of defeat (mine).

Heylove's deal is that she had more seizures last night. So at 3 am, Ira is finally asleep beside me and poor Heylove starts freaking out and seizing. She went on like this, off and on for at least an hour before we had to just put her in her crate and hope for sleep...for all of us. We can't worry too much about her though. While it's scary and she's done it before, she woke up this morning with a great appetite and good energy level. Leon was able to film some of her behavior last night so now we can finally share it with her vet.

Oh. I am so tired. I need a vacation from my life.

No comments: