Thursday, October 25, 2007

One year ago


37 weeks
Originally uploaded by riblet.

Wow. I'm sure glad I'm not pregnant any more. Check out those cankles! I remember walking and with each step, the fluid accumulating in my feet would slosh around. Thanks preeclampsia!

These days, I'm all back to normal. Except my hair! I'm having the toughest time with my little bang-lettes. I lost so much hair after I had Ira and even though it's all growing back now, it's at a very weird length that doesn't want to play with the rest of my hair. I feel so grubs lately, I hate it! Should I start wearing headbands? Get a weave? Cast your vote!

3 comments:

Alice said...

get a weave of blond on the top of your head. then you can have two tone hair and start wearing fake nails. i bet you won't feel grubs after that!

Anonymous said...

I dig your little fringy bangs. They are trop amelie.

~wingnutamy

CM said...

I think you rock the banglettes