Friday, July 06, 2007

Hey!


Hey!
Originally uploaded by riblet.

This morning, I went with Mariah and Roxy to channel 31 studios. They were featuring her chihuahua meet up group, so Ira and I tagged along. She got interviewed by Tina Macuha.





We talked to Nick Toma!!! I tried to be funny, but I just kind of fell flat. We were looking at all the chihuahuas and then it got quiet. The following transpired.

Me: It would be awesome if all of these dogs could assemble to form a big, giant dog that could dominate all other dogs. [My next line was going to be "like voltron." But then I remembered that Nick Toma is like 15 years older than me and probably doesn't know about voltron, so I left that part out.]

Nick Toma: Heh.

Then he walked away. I'm such a nerd!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His loss. Mark S Allen would have TOTALLY made you a star...