Sunday, May 06, 2007

Mercy me

Mang, it's been a while. I've got practically no free time lately. Hence, no blogging. But wait! Here's one. Ira is next door at my sister's place. Let's see how far I can get in 5 minutes. What's new?

Well, this guy turned 6 months old.



We gave him some rice cereal. He kind of liked it, I think. He really didn't like water. That's what this face means. What can I say? He's a boob man.



I went to the May Day rally at the capitol last week. Not as many showed this year. Compared to last year's thousands, this was maybe a gathering of...hundreds. Ira and I marched and gritamos to support our people. Hopefully someone listened.



Let's see, what else? Leon went to Germany. He comes back soonish. I have some family trickling in here and there to help me out with the kid. Still, it sure is mighty lonely. Heylove keeps Leon's side of the bed warm for me at night, but the poor little brisket doesn't understand that he's not going to walk through the door at 5pm. She's been waiting for him everyday. It's so sad! I could hardly convince her to come in last night. She was just sitting, staring out of the back gate onto the driveway until nine at night.

No comments: