Monday, April 09, 2007

Obsessed with english breakfasts


Obsessed with english breakfasts
Originally uploaded by riblet.

This is my version of a fry-up. I know it's missing some eggs and bacon. Usually Leon makes a tofu scramble (which take the place of eggs) and most times we have veggie bacon. This weekend I made do with what we had. Tomatoes, beans on toast and sausages with brown sauce. Mmm!

Well, we had big neon plans for a family hike on Saturday, but the weather reports threatened thunder storms. We decided to play it safe and stay home. I got some new cross trainers hoping to break them in. Maybe next weekend.


We spent most of the day in doors, wasting time. We grew rather restless by Ira's bedtime and took some dorky pictures of him. It was much funnier when we did it.


Yesterday we spent the holiday at my cousin's house eating snacks, passing around the baby, admiring all the tributary tattoos and watching a fighting DVD, because you know...that's what Jesus would do. Today Leon's back at work and so am I. Little boss is having bad teething pains today. I think I can see where the upper chops are going to come in. He's got these bumps and the gums up there feel a little rough. I wish I could make him feel better because he's so grumpers. Pobrecito!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny still! And now I'm having breakfast envy...mmm.

- hs