
Those cheeks!
Originally uploaded by riblet.
I've decided to can the vegan diet for now. We're going to Tennesse this weekend to visit family and I think it will be to hard to have such a strict diet in the South. It might be hard enough to be vegetarian there. I've never been, so I have no idea. In my imagination, the South is a place where every food is fried in bacon fat. I'll just be a good little vegan and nix dairy when we get back. Since I've decided to have my cheese and eat it, too, I'm not messing around. I'm eating it by the handful. Bring the cheese, I say, bring it on!!!
Except Ira cheese, that I can do without. Poor kid has been spitting up lots of curdled milk (baby cheese). I feel like it has to do with getting his shots recently. He was pretty cheese-less before them, now it's like he's a cottage cheese fountain. Gross, I know. Well, it seems to be getting better, or less frequent.
I'm a little worried about taking Ira on the plane this weekend. I hope he doesn't freak out. I would be so embarrassed to be "the bad mood" on the plane to Tennessee. The family with the screaming baby is no fun for anyone. Fingers crossed!!
2 comments:
The moms en route to and from Korea with their little guys always nurse them once the ears get annoyed. He will be sensitive to the pressure until you reach cruising altitude, and coming down is sad eyes too. But for the most part, he'll sleep and play. I hope they give you the coolio bassinette that hangs on the wall!!
oooh! good luck! please let me know how it goes - we're doing our first plane trip soon and i'm counting on you for advice!
p.s. they've got vegans in the south! you should be coming to gainesville instead...
- hs
Post a Comment