
!
Originally uploaded by bugbiteme.
For some reason Ira thinks it's hilarious to tell him what he's going to have to do when he grows up. If you say "Ira, one day you'll have to get a job and pay taxes!" He just starts cracking up, which is totally cute and funny. Before you know it, you're both laughing until you start thinking, wait....maybe he's laughing because he's planning to grow up to be one of those guys who lives in his parent's basement for 35 years, without a job or a car. Great. And I was so hoping for a dentist or a lawyer.
Man, I'm so bored today. I've been doing pile after pile of laundry all morning. I really wanted to make it out to a mommy's group this afternoon, but I can't tell if the sore throat and runny nose I woke up with is allergies or a cold. I don't want to get any babies sick because let me tell you, there's nothing sadder than a sick baby, so I'm going to stay home.
2 comments:
i'm glad you've found something to knock a sad lesbian clown out from #1.
Ugh, there really IS nothing sadder than a sick baby. It's like a contest. My sick baby is sadder than your sick baby.
:o(
Ira's looking mighty handsome.
Post a Comment