Friday, January 05, 2007

Too much foam


el mar
Originally uploaded by In Praise of Sardines.
OMG. Everyone on Top Chef hates Marcel! I do too, so it's kind of satisfying to see people blow up at him. i mean, the puts foam on EVERYTHING! He's so on El Bulli's jock, it's not even funny. My new favorites to win the show are Sam and Ilan. Clif continues to bore me and Elia's stuff is pretty spotty. i just went to the website to check out how Sam spiced the popcorn he made on this week's episode, but it's not on there! I've been on a popcorn kick lately. Any suggestions for good toppings?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Tony Cahchers(sp?) Cajun seasoning and its of sharp cheddar.

Alicia Patrice said...

i like grated parmesan, soy sauce, nutritional yeast and black pepper. mmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

That foam looks like a loogie

Unknown said...

i love nutritional yeast too, but throw on some season salt with it! mmm.

Anonymous said...

I have a little crush on Sam and I don't usually go for guys with long hair!